Company: Edward Rose & Sons
Location: Oak Creek
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Limited time only $750 Sign-On/Retention Bonus*
We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home*Bonus offered for limited time and
only for Grounds, Make Ready and Maintenance Technician roles.
First $250 awarded after successfully completing 90 days of
employment; $500 awarded after 6-months of satisfactory
Compensation: Starting at $20.05 per hour or higher, based on
Edward Rose & Sons team associates consist of hardworking team
players who genuinely care about delivering expedient, quality
service to our residents. If you are a hardworking, self-motivated
individual, with apartment maintenance experience, we have an
excellent opportunity for YOU!
Tanglewood Apartments is currently seeking a Maintenance
Technician. The right candidate will be responsible for the overall
maintenance of an apartment community, including all areas related
to the day-to-day operations. The Maintenance Technician must be
able to complete all standard service requests within 24-hours,
excluding weekends, and will complete all work according to company
policy and procedures.
Maintenance Technicians are required to have an understanding of
hazardous communication, bloodborne pathogens, pool contamination,
hand tools, electricity, fire, ladder, and lock-out safety. If you
are a hard working individual, who has the necessary skills, and
good work ethics apply today to find out if you are the right fit
for our growing company!
Essential responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Ensuring the quality and quantity of work; always maintaining
- Meeting service request deadlines.
- Maintaining company vehicle (if applicable), and vehicle
- Monitoring inventory of the most commonly used parts to ensure
an adequate stock.
- Assisting with snow/ice removal, as required.
- Additional duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with
residents and co-workers.
- Ability to lift at least 80 pounds.
- Experience with water softener repair, if applicable.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position, such
as climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling, standing,
squatting, twisting and bending for long periods of time.
- Experience with drywall, painting, caulking, and grouting
- Experience with windows, doors, appliances, faucets, garbage
disposals, and door lock repairs and replacements, as well as
carpentry and ceramic tile installation.
- Some general electric and plumbing experience required.
- Ability to repair and replace gutters and downspouts.
- HVAC experience and EPA Certifications strongly preferred.
- Must have own transportation.
- Knowledge of swimming pool maintenance.
- Open to change and able to multi-task in a fast-paced
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
- Must possess a dependable means of transportation and valid
driver's license.This position requires you to enter occupied
units; therefore employees are required to be honest and
trustworthy with a satisfactory background. A valid driver's
license and reliable transportation will be required as this
position will entail the operation of a personal and potentially a
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek
diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and
advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Edward Rose & Sons, Milwaukee , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!