Preventative Maintenance Coordinator
Company: Snap-On Tools
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Responsible for the effective operation and utilization of all
production related equipment. Ensures that production assets are
maintained for maximum efficiency and reliability. Provides quality
solutions to production with urgency, professionalism, and
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of entire plant equipment and
- Develop and utilize Standard Work Plans in maintenance and
- Develop and implement maintenance systems to include training,
certification, work order processing, planning and scheduling,
standard operating procedures (SOP's), preventive maintenance
procedures/check sheets (PM's), etc.
- Perform a review of all Lock-Out-Tag-Out procedures at least
annually and make changes and improvements as necessary
- Ensure proper completion and filing of all required maintenance
check sheets and reports to include PM's, Work Orders, Hot Work
Permits, Confined Space Entry Permits, Startup Check Sheets and
Lock Out / Tag Out Sheets.
- Resolve technical issues related to manufacturing equipment,
data collection, and virtual factory networks.
- Maintain a software database containing all machine system
software and operating programs.
- Maintain the Computerized Maintenance Management System to
track Work Orders, spare parts, equipment cost, and labor
- Create and maintain an archive/training library of all
technical documentation (drawings, flow charts, manuals, etc.) on
all equipment/processes in the plant.
- Monitor common cause downtime issues and work with vendors and
engineering to put in place long term solutions.
- Coordinate vendors and employees in activities for effective
preventative maintenance of equipment.
- 8-10 years experience in repair and maintenance of facility and
- Must be proficient in troubleshooting hydraulic, pneumatic,
power transmission, and power distribution systems.
- Ability to write job bids, gather quotes, submit financial
requests, and manage budgets.
- Ability to effectively choose and manage outside contractors to
meet safety, cost, and completion deadlines.
- Strong safety advocate.
- Effective communicator both oral and written.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, and a good
- Proficient with spreadsheets, word-processing, and email
- Forge, heat treat, vibratory finishing, electroplating, and
- Wastewater treatment, scrubbers, cooling towers, and HVAC
- Maintenance Management software.
- Mazak, Haas, Mori Seiki, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Fanuc
- Experience and participation in Lean manufacturing
- Electrical troubleshooting including but not limited to PLC,
CNC, PID, Motion Control, and Robotics.
Keywords: Snap-On Tools, Milwaukee , Preventative Maintenance Coordinator, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!