Material Handler- WI_Germantown
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Opportunity: Clean Harbors - Germantown, WI is looking for a
Environmental Material Handler to join their safety conscious team!
Known internally as a Field Chemist, this person will be
responsible for assisting in the collection, identification, and
proper packaging and/or lab packing of hazardous and non-hazardous
waste at multiple client site locations around the Greater
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your career.Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Make chemical pickups throughout customer facility as
- Conduct chemical bulking/consolidation as required;
- Proper loading, packing and segregation of waste to maximize
efficiency and maintain compliance;
- Ensure work area maintained in a neat and orderly manner;
- Assisting other Chemists with the execution of assigned lab
- Participate in spill response on customer's site as needed.What
does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- Chemistry background is required;
- Lab Pack experience is preferred;
- 40 Hour OSHA, DOT preferred;
- Attention to detail, able to take and follow direction, and to
perform multiple tasks;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Ability to interface with customers.Wondering what to expect in
starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day
in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading
provider of environmental, energy and industrial services
throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site,
providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We
are solving tough problems through innovation and proven
methodology - come be part of the solution with us. Join our safety
focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
https://careers.cleanharbors.com/We thank all those interested in
joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete
the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will
be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Milwaukee , Material Handler- WI_Germantown, Professions , Colgate, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!