Production Helper - 1st/2nd/3rd Shifts (Horicon)
Company: Metalcraft of Mayville
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Metalcraft of MayvilleMetalcraft of Mayville is an Equal
Opportunity Employer:Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with
disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Production Helper - 1st/2nd/3rd Shifts (Horicon)US-WI-HoriconJob
ID: Type: Regular Full-Time# of Openings: 10Category:
ManufacturingMetalcraft of Mayville Plastics GroupOverview This
role is primarily responsible for trimming, flaming and finishing
plastic parts, sorting and counting order quantities. The
Production Helper may be assigned to any department to assist in
meeting the needs of production. Responsibilities
- Trim excess plastic from parting lines
- Inspect product and communicate findings back to the machine
- Assemble product in accordance with the specific work
- Data entry and basic computer functions.
- Select correct hand tooling for the job task with setup
documents or supervisor/lead assistance.
- Perform assigned work to time standards and quality
- Account for time and work completed via online computer data
- Make routine decisions and use problem solving to resolve basic
manufacturing issues or seek assistance.
- Report and document basic material, production and quality
- Maintain performance log books on assigned area equipment,
report deficiencies to the maintenance team.
- Participate in equipment preventative maintenance at the
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- A High School diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Previous experience working within a highly technical
- Strong orientation towards quality, safety and continuous
Keywords: Metalcraft of Mayville, Milwaukee , Production Helper - 1st/2nd/3rd Shifts (Horicon), Professions , Horicon, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!