Company: BARTSCH MANAGEMENT, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DescriptionApartment Maintenance TechnicianMaintain the
day-to-day operations and to assume responsibility for maintaining
the physical asset of the property under the direction of the
Property Manager.SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:---
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service
requests as assigned.
- Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments as directed by
the Property Manager.
- Work within expense limits established.
- Maintain inventory controls for cost-effective operations.
- Schedule and complete the "Preventative Maintenance
- Coordinate special projects as directed by the Property
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside
- Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service as
- Carry pager/cell phone as required for on-call
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
- Complete grounds work as directed by the Property Manager,
including picking up trash, sweeping curb and dumpster areas, and
maintaining landscaping beds and other areas.
- Responsible for alerting the Property Manager of any unusual
occurrence and/or damage that have taken place or that may
- Complete payroll timesheets and mileage reimbursement and
submit them to the supervisor as determined.
- Maintain a professional, courteous manner with all residents,
vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company,
local, City, State, and Federal guidelines.
- Ensure compliance of all work-related activities in a fair,
ethical, and consistent manner.
- Follow established company policies and those outlined in the
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, HVAC, and electric.IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Strong customer service background and skills
- Projection of a professional image by following the dress code
and appearance standards -
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- A willingness to be trained
- A positive, upbeat attitude
- A work record of good attendance and punctuality
- Access to necessary hand tools (i.e. drill, channel locks,
pliers, and hammer).Experience: -Two years of maintenance
experience.Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: BARTSCH MANAGEMENT, LLC, Milwaukee , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!