Company: Veolia North America
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Company DescriptionVeolia is the world's leading environmental
services company with -179,000 employees globally and a 160-year
history. We help our customers address their environmental and
sustainability challenges in energy, water and waste. That means
improving our clients' energy efficiency, better managing their
water and wastewater, and recovering resources from their wastes.
We do this in a safe, cost-effective and innovative manner for
cities, governments, campuses, businesses, and industries.Job
DescriptionLocation:Remote/Hybrid position based out of Houston, TX
or Milwaukee, WI only.The HRIS Analyst is responsible for
configuration (10%), user security (10%), system table maintenance
(20%), reporting (40%) andtechnical support (20%) to Veolia HRIS
users. The HRIS Analyst develops in-depth understanding of all the
systemtools supporting HR and Payroll core functions and serves as
a technical expert in consulting with stakeholders.They leverage
their understanding of HR and Payroll to articulate how technology
can enable HR/Payrollprocesses. Other responsibilities include
performing routine data audits and data analysis while working
closelywith the HRIS Manager to ensure data accuracy and integrity
in the HRIS systems. Manages and maintains allinbound and outbound
interfaces. Develops and generates reports, as needed to meet
internal and externalreporting requirements and serves as a project
resource for projects as assigned.
- Provide superior customer service by consulting with HR
&Payroll Partners and business stakeholders to define data
needs and provide solutions to those needs.
- Respond to Shared Services support cases for user assistance,
operator or configuration maintenance,reporting or other systems
- Provide support for HRIS including, but not limited to,
researching, troubleshooting and resolving HRISproblems, unexpected
results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend
solutions oralternate methods to meet requirements. Partners with
HR & Payroll colleagues to identify impact ofproduct issues across
other HR functions. Work with system experts, including suppliers,
to resolve technicalissues.
- Provide ongoing system administration, support system
maintenance and technology questions. Ensuresongoing regulatory
compliance with company policies and legal controls.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train
new and existing internal users on newprocesses/functionality.
- Manage small to medium scale projects/initiatives or serves on
project teams. These types of projects include system upgrades,
conversions, enhancements, etc. Frequently interface with SMEs,
users,management and/or other resources to ensure quality,
timeliness and testing of all project/release work.
- Create, coordinate and execute test plans for projects, and
ensure that test cases and results meetrequirements and are
- Consult with users/SMEs to define, gather and document
functional business requirements. Conduct fit-gap assessments,
document current and future state process flows; understand and
maintain knowledge of the business areas within HR/Payroll.
Create/update process documentation for HR transactions across
- Provide analysis and support for system interface
modifications, define requirements and work withtechnical resources
to implement new interfaces to both internal and external
customers. Partner closely with outsourced and third party
providers to create integration and interfaces. Performs
troubleshooting, resolving issues and performing operational
activities including interfacing data transfers into and out
- Provides oversight of processes; assist with security and table
maintenance. Collaborates with HR/Payroll teams regarding the
proper security needed for creating/modifying security roles.
Ensures roles are createdproperly and contain the proper access to
HRIS systems and HR interface systems. Assigns, maintains
andregularly audits security for users. Implements safeguards to
ensure employee data privacy and protection.
- Individual development - Maintain awareness of current trends
and best practices in HRIS with a focus on product and service
development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies.
Examine trends ininformation systems training, materials and
techniques. Through professional associations, training
classes,reading, CBTs or other mechanisms, continuously increase
both HR and Payroll knowledge and HRISapplication/tools knowledge.
Participate in user group
- A bachelor's degree and minimum 5 years' experience with
various HR processes anddisciplines (Recruiting, Benefits, Payroll,
Leaves of Absence); or equivalent combination ofeducation and
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with interface design
and support, and ability to read and write specifications.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail, accuracy,
problem-solving, critical thinking.Anticipates problems; sees how a
problem and its solution will affect other units;
gathersinformation before making decisions; weighs alternatives
against objectives and arrives atreasonable decisions; adapts well
to changing priorities, deadlines and directions; works toeliminate
all processes which do not add value; is willing to take action,
even under pressure,criticism or tight deadlines; takes informed
risks; recognizes and accurately evaluates thesigns of a problem;
analyzes current procedures for possible improvements;
notifiessupervisor of problems in a timely manner.
- Must be very analytical, a quick learner, proactive and
passionate about HRIS with the ability to create and deliver high
quality, finished work product.
- Solid technical skills. Human Resources Information System
("HRIS") or other related systems experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of
employees and management.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including
the ability to explain data and findings to non-technical audience;
conduct meetings, plan communication, and organizetasks and
deployment schedule for technology tasks. Must have a passion for
excellence incustomer service.
- Ability to execute tasks independently as well as collaborating
with team members from various business functions; Ability to
prioritize work and multi-task. Significant attention todetail
required. Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive
- Thorough functional understanding and knowledge of HR processes
- Ability to read, design analyze and update workflow, process
flow or system diagrams.
- Data analysis - Understand HR data, provide consulting support
for data loading into systems or extraction as necessary.
- Reporting - ability to write and analyze reports, review system
audit reports and make recommendations on process or technical
- Must have strong knowledge and proficiency in the use of MS
Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access &
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a user of ADP
- Sarbanes-Oxley ("SOX") experience required.
- HR business knowledge - Two years directly related experience
working in HR, Payroll or Benefits Administration; working
knowledge and expertise of HR functions and business rulesincluding
payroll, compensation, recruiting and staffing practices and
- Working knowledge of HR system (ADP Global View/SAP, eTime,
SuccessFactors EmployeeCentral, etc.), infrastructure and
- Excellent command of English - fluency in Spanish or French
- Ability to tolerate a fast-paced, constantly changing
environment where after hours work is periodicallyrequired.
- Occasional travel as needed.
- Must pass all pre-employment screeningsAdditional
InformationAbout Veolia:Veolia offers the most complete range of
environmental solutions to meet the challenges of cities,
governments, campuses, businesses and industries. Our network of
talent and hands-on know-how is unique and unrivaled.We help our
customers address their environmental and sustainability challenges
in energy, water and waste. That means improving our clients'
energy efficiency, better managing their water and wastewater, and
recovering resources from their wastes. We do this in a safe,
cost-effective and innovative manner for more than 550 communities
and more than 30,000 businesses, campuses and organizations
throughout North America.As an inclusive company, Veolia is
committed to diversity and gives equal consideration to all
applications, without discrimination.We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Veolia North America, Milwaukee , HRIS Analyst, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!