Forklift Operator - New Berlin Moorland Rd
Company: Quad Graphics
Location: New Berlin
Posted on: January 26, 2023
As a global marketing experience company, Quad's goal is to help
our clients win every day. We use our data-driven integrated
marketing and manufacturing platform to streamline solutions for
our clients, reduce friction and enhance their marketing spend
effectiveness. We've built a rich legacy by believing in our
people, allowing them to act like owners and to take charge of
their own success. Whether an operator, sales rep, a graphic artist
or a clinician, we're all driven to perform at our best- for
ourselves and our clients. At our core, we're a company that
believes we can always create a better way.
Quad is currently seeking a 3rd Shift Material Handler to work in
our In Store Productions facility on Moorland Road in New Berlin,
WI. Position is responsible for material handling and inventory
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading semi-trailers and other truck
- Assist in material/substrate movement via use of a forklift in
the manufacturing environment.
- Accurately tag materials, band skids and auto-wrap for
- Acknowledge receipts, inspect for damage, properly tag
material, stage in inventory.
- Facilitate trash and recycling separation, storage and
- General warehouse maintenance and housekeeping.
- Assist with Shipping, Finishing, Kit Packing, or general
production tasks as needed.
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old and have one year of
continuous work history in the past three years.
- Strong math skills. Ability to read a ruler and accurately add,
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and work independently
with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read, understand and follow both written and verbal
- Successful candidates must be able to lift 10-15 pounds
continuously, lift up to 70 pounds occasionally, use hands and
wrists continuously in controlled movement, receive and follow
instructions and use vision in order to identify defects with or
without reasonable accommodation.
- Candidates must have strong computer skills and prior forklift
experience. Material handling experience in a manufacturing
environment is highly desired.
Ability to work 3rd shift, 11pm - 7am, Mon - Fri
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including
401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values
diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging - a
space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to
exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any
unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin,
disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other
basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad
also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any
of these protected categories.
Keywords: Quad Graphics, Milwaukee , Forklift Operator - New Berlin Moorland Rd, Professions , New Berlin, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!