Company: Global Power Components
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Global Power Componentsis a privately held,growingmanufacturer
of UL gauge steel fuel tanks, trailers, large generator enclosures
and modular metal enclosures for housing fully-equipped electrical
distribution and control equipment.
In 2018 we moved operations into a newly renovated 300,000 sq. foot
facility on 51stStreet that will foster our continued growth as we
continue to be recognized as the undisputed leaders in our
Due to tremendous growth, we are seeking a Logistics Coordinator to
facilitate communicationbetween production,sales and distribution
stages to promote a healthy and efficient supply chain.
- Report daily shipments to scheduling and accounting
- Review all emails regarding shipments, freight quotes and any
quality issues from shipments.
- Review schedule with all departments for accurate dates on a
- Create all paperwork including labels for all job
- Handle all incoming generators, parts and UPS orders and label
them with correct job numbers.
- Review current freight vendors and look at new vendors and to
ensure they meet our requirements.
- Send out all freight requests and review. Upon review, send to
- Check that all generator dates are correct for receiving. If
not, review with sales persons and inform the scheduler of all
- Over see shipping & receiving department. and assist with tasks
as necessary to complete tasks.
- Train and motivate staff to meet company expectations for
demanding production requirements and schedules.
- Promote safety and accountability.
- Previous experience in logisticfor a minimum of three (3)
- Related experience is important, including experience invoicing
orders and managing driver paperwork.
- Knowledge of supply chain
- Ability to read and comprehend blue prints
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve a variety of
- Able to communicate and work well with others.
- What's great about this job/Global Power Components:
- Mid-size, privatelyheld organization
- Outstanding job security, 40+ hours a week, 52 weeks a year
(most employees work an average of 50 hours a week) - in an
organization that has been growing for years - and continues to do
- OT paid over 40 hours
- Medical/Dental benefits eligible after 60-days
- Life Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring
equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and
employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons
regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability,
marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or
any other status protected by law.
Keywords: Global Power Components, Milwaukee , Logistics Coordinator, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!