Company: Ramsey Woods
Posted on: January 26, 2023
About the Company: -There are jobs - and then there are
careers.At Jaybird Senior Living, we offer team members the chance
to do the kind of work that is meaningful and makes a difference
every day. We are looking for people who live our mission of
demonstrating exemplary red carpet service in all we do. The
opportunity to grow, challenge yourself, and learn new skills is at
your fingertips and we are always interested in talented
individuals who desire to bring this innovative thinking to life in
our communities.Does this sound like you? Then, we invite you to
join us.Together we are better.Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, pet
insurance, and more
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k with 5% Match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) programWhat You Will Do:
- Implement and document preventative maintenance program for
facility and equipment, as assigned.
- Maintain grounds including outside building repair and lawn
maintenance in cooperation with the landscaping contractor and
garbage removal services.
- Maintain all areas inside the building, including offices,
apartments, and common areas.
- Maintain and oversee the repair of facility equipment in order
to ensure proper function.
- Train staff in use of facility equipment and emergency
procedures as required.
- Maintain fire safety and emergency records and procedures in
compliance with regulations and environmental concerns as well as
distribute safety data sheets (SDS).
- Lead Safety Committee monthly meetings and follow up on any
identified safety concerns within 24 hours.
- Perform janitorial tasks including the reparation and
maintenance of equipment and building facilities.
- Transport residents in company vehicles as scheduled. (Consent
to motor vehicle records check and provide proof of auto
- Learn and assist with maintenance on emergency response system
and other computerized systems in the community.Why You Are
- Associates' Degree and 2 to 5 years of related experience; or
accredited maintenance training and 4 to 6 years of related
- Obtain and maintain Chauffeur License within 30 days of
- Must possess a general knowledge of laws and restrictions
regarding Assisted Living care, as well as a solid understanding of
opportunities and limits of other levels of care within senior
- Ability to work flexible schedules in 24-hour operation
Keywords: Ramsey Woods, Milwaukee , Maintenance Coordinator, Professions , Cudahy, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!