Posted on: January 28, 2023
Maintenance Technician Up to $30 per hour.Night Shift
OpportunitySheboygan Falls, WIHow can you make a difference at your
job and can have the opportunity to grow?Join the Sheboygan Falls
Team!In Sheboygan Falls we heavily support medical, food, and
graphic arts customers with thin gauge plastic sheeting for
thermoforming and printing applications. Youve most likely seen a
product that was made from materials from our plantiTunes cards,
Home Depot signs, even the covers of comic books. We are currently
looking for associates to join our production teams to support our
variety of customers. If you meet the qualifications and want to
make a difference in a fast-paced environment with a company that
has a large focus on safety and success, Spartech might be the
ideal company for you.Job SummaryThe Maintenance Technician is
vital part of a team. Responsible for safely completing maintenance
assignments to build, repair and/or maintain all equipment in good
operating condition as accurately as possible, while keeping
associated costs to a minimum to help meet Plant goals. The
Maintenance Team is multi-skilled and able to contribute to plant
maintenance activities in a variety of craft disciplines. This
position reports to the Sheboygan Falls Maintenance
Manager.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Completes projects with minimal guidance showing a proactive
attitude to minimizing equipment down time and lost production
- Troubleshoots mechanical devices in operation. Dismantles and
examines devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
Adjusts, repairs, or replaces defective parts.
- Effectively communicates to fellow technicians and production
staff verbally as well as email.
- Sets up and operates shop machinery such as drill press,
grinders, band saws, cutting torch, welder. etc. Uses hand tools
and pneumatic tools to modify or repair parts and equipment.
- Installs new or repairs/modifies electronic, hydraulic, and
pneumatic equipment as needed.
- Works to improve reliability and up-time of all equipment.
- Operates forklift and aerial lift platform as needed.
- Researches supplies, parts and tools needed to efficiently
complete work orders.
- Assists in identifying and maintaining an accurate inventory of
parts by effective utilization of a CMMS.
- Contributes to upkeep and updating of required paperwork such
as records, maintenance logs, documents, manuals, drawings, PM
- Supports the vision, mission, and guiding principles of the
- Follows applicable Safety, Health and Environmental rules and
guidelines while performing job duties.
- Maintains departmental housekeeping standards.
- Other duties as assigned.RequirementsRequired Education and
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have basic skills on use of computers: MS Office,
- Must be able to navigate electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic
schematics and blueprints for planning and troubleshooting.
- Must have math skills to add, subtract, multiply and divide and
the ability to perform these operations using units of weight
measurement, volume, and distance. Ability to deal with nonverbal
symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.)
- Must have ability to reason and address complex problems.
- Must have manual dexterity sufficient to operate a wide variety
of hand tools, hand trucks, forklift, mechanical platforms and
lifts, bench tools, welders, saws, drills etc.
- Industrial Electrical experience including working with 3 phase
motors, 480v and below.Years of Experience:
- 5 years of prior experience in industrial maintenance,
electrical, mechanical, or in a related field; or a combination of
education and experience deemed equivalent
- Required Certification, Licenses, Registration:
- Specific Craft Certification/Licenses a plus
- Technical education a plusBenefitsWe offer competitive salary,
incentive, and benefit programs. Most Benefits Start Day
- Medical, Dental, & Vision.
- Company paid life and long-term and short-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts.
- 401(k) with a strong matching program.
- 120 hours Paid Time Off (pro-rated based on hire date).
- 11 paid holidaysSpartech LLC, headquartered in Maryland
Heights, Missouri is a leading manufacturing organization in the
Custom Sheet & Roll Stock and Packaging industries with numerous
locations throughout the United States. We have a broad customer
base with extensive product offerings. Many of our materials are
used in products you might see every day for example if you start
your morning with a yogurt or your child eats a single serving
peanut butteryou may have already seen some of our materials. More
unique uses of our materials can be seen in Military or security
applications, for example, with bullet proof materials. From
routine daily-life to life-saving applicationswe make a difference.
Our broad scope of products and services keep our environment
interesting and challenging with a culture focused on
success.Spartech, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all
qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected
classification in the state in which a person is seeking
employment. Spartech will use E-Verify to ensure employment
eligibility of newly hired employees where required.
Keywords: Spartech, Milwaukee , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Kohler, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!