Company: Charter Manufacturing Company, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Charter Manufacturing is a fourth-generation family-owned
business where our will to grow drives us to do it better. Join the
team and become part of our family!
Lead and own the execution of daily, weekly and monthly pricing,
invoicing and claims work within Finance. Partner closely with the
Marketing, Sales Management, and Technical Services Teams to
continually assess processes related to pricing and claims. .
Participate in multiple cross-functional process improvement
project teams in support of the business's highest expectations of
service and quality for customers. Act as business lead on all
pricing related system enhancement projects. Work closely with
external customers in resolving payment issues relating to both
pricing and claims and provide appropriate solutions to eliminate
repetition of the error. Lead the coordination of the annual
pricing contract renewal season with the Marketing and Sales
- Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Two plus years' related experience.
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills to gather data from
multiple sources and report findings.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated success working with and explaining financial and
accounting concepts to non-financial employees in the
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Proficient in the basic features of Microsoft Office
- Oracle and/or Hyperion Knowledge.
- Formal team training with demonstrated success from prior team
- Project Management Skills.
- Proficient in the advanced features of Microsoft Office
products: lookup formulas/pivot tables.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly pricing, invoicing and claims
- Participate in cross functional projects with process owners to
continually enhance, streamline, and automate, processes to improve
efficiency and quality.
- Participate as a point person on Oracle software
.implementations/upgrades and automation projects including
partnering with IT and Commercial business partners in designing
and implementing functionality enhancements.
- Resolve unapplied customer debits and credits related to
pricing errors and material claims.
- Complete month-end close responsibilities related to invoicing
and claims to ensure a timely close.
- Ownership of pricing inbox inquiries and requests as well as
resolving workflow mailer issues.
- Coordinate the annual contract renewal process with Commercial
Management and Outside Sales to ensure seamless and accurate
continuity of customer price letters and invoicing.
- Follow Environmental, Quality and Safety Management System
procedures and requirements.
- Ability to meet the essential job requirements, with or without
reasonable accommodation, as outlined in the job description.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SUPERVISION:
Reports to: Business specific, please update at time of posting
Primary internal customers: Business specific, please update at
time of posting
Primary external customers: Business specific, please update at
time of posting
- Resetting/adjusting priorities as the business demands.
- Managing day-to-day tasks while carrying projects to successful
- Meeting the business's highest expectations for quality and
service in a time and priority challenging environment.
- Working independently under strict deadlines.
- Influencing and leading team members without direct
Keywords: Charter Manufacturing Company, Inc., Milwaukee , Pricing Analyst, Professions , Saukville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!