1st Shift - Shipping/Receiving Clerk
Company: Site Staffing
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Shift: 1st, (8am-4pm)
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive
and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities,
as management may deem necessary.
- Proficient in all stockroom operations in performance of
required technical or routine operational tasks per company
policies and procedures.
- Responsible for routing outbound freight to assure delivery as
required; monitors carriers' performance reliable delivery within
- Maintains picking, shipping and receiving documentation for
filing records. Verifies freight bills with accounting and resolves
- Takes finished orders after final quality control inspection
and wraps and packs in containers as per company procedures and
standards. Prepares packing lists, bills of lading, and other
shipping documentation as necessary for the shipments.
- Load and unloading of all delivery trucks. Assures compliance
with workplace safety procedures. Limits access to loading docks by
- Receives and inspects external packaging of all incoming
shipments. Notifies delivery personnel of any apparent shipping
damage and proceeds accordingly.
- Receives and process returned goods shipments. Performs other
shipping/receiving duties, as requested.
#Talroo Associated topics: clerk, dockworker, forklift operator,
logistics, logistics technician, operator night, pallet, unloader,
unloading, warehouse agent
Keywords: Site Staffing, Milwaukee , 1st Shift - Shipping/Receiving Clerk, Professions , Franklin, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...