Posted on: March 19, 2023
Seeking a Lead Technician/Foreman to help with our growing
business!The ideal Lead Technician/Foreman will have the following
- 2-5 years experience working on diesel trucks and/or
- Strong electrical/diagnostic tools and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills and able to handle customer
- Able to perform all functions of a fully qualified heavy duty
truck repair technician under minimal supervisionDUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES for Lead Technician/Foreman:
- Performs skilled and complicated mechanical work on heavy-duty
truck equipment and related components, in the time allotted with
- Performs trouble shooting on major problems.
- Writes itemized story to summarize each repair performed.
- Properly clocks on and off applicable repair orders and repair
- Works with and helps train Apprentice Diesel Technicians.
- Maintains a neat and orderly working area, and proper handling
of company tools.
- Advises the Service Advisor if additional repair work is
- Maintains favorable relations with customers.
- Participates in training to stay abreast of new
- Adheres to and promotes company safety policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned by a supervisor.Job Type:
Full-timePay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year ( willing to pay
80-85 for perfect Lead Technician/Foreman candidate )Benefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insuranceExperience level:
- 3 years as Lead Technician/ForemanSchedule:
- Monday to Friday
- Some Saturday required--COVID-19 considerations: We follow
cleanliness guidelines to keep our team and our customers
safe.License/Certification for Lead Technician/Foreman:
- Driver's License (Required)For additional information on this
oppertunity, please contact Chris Plendl at 605-501-4590 Resumes
can be confidentialy sent to All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including
pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an
award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality
professionals within multiple industries across the United States
since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Milwaukee , Lead Technician, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...