Programmer Analyst Senior
Company: Jobs for Humanity
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Position Type :
Full time Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Payments Professional Services team at FIS is looking to add an energetic, talented, and experienced developer/technical lead to our growing team. The Payments Professional Services team provides our clients with customized solutions to meet their demanding business needs, including application development, testing, solution design and consulting.
Our team utilizes Agile and Waterfall methodologies. You will interact directly with clients, internal stakeholders, business partners and your project team. We will provide you with many opportunities for challenging assignments and career growth.
What you will be doing
- You will be designing, developing, and implementing solutions for our Card Solutions Line of Business on Card Management, PaymentsOne Debit, Code Connect, Event Broker and Consumer Card Access.
- Participating in the planning, definition, technical design, and coding of solutions.
- You will work with internal project teams, business leaders, product managers, and directly with clients.
- You will lead other technical resources on the team.
- You will have opportunity to grow your skillsets on various technologies.
What you bring
- Experience with mainframe technologies
- Experience with COBOL, DB2, IMS DB/DC, JCL.
- Experience with Payments businesses (Debit, Credit, Prepaid, Loyalty)
- Prior experience interacting with external clients
Bonus if you have
- Strong experience with full-stack development in Java
- Experience with Angular UI
- Knowledge of modern API architectures using domain driven design, OpenAPIs, Microservices, and Event driven models
- Experience applying modern REST constructs, JSON while designing API interface design
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Keywords: Jobs for Humanity, Milwaukee , Programmer Analyst Senior, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
here to apply!