Company: Henkel group
Location: Oak Creek
Posted on: September 19, 2023
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading
positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine
and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo,
join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our
teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire
industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage
through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our
trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive
solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new
paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led
businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where
you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable
Dare to make an impact?
The Production Supervisor is responsible for the production of all
finished goods and intermediate products. They are responsible for
coordinating the production schedule, materials, manpower, and
vessel availability to produce a high-quality product that meets
customer demand on a timely basis. This position is responsible for
maintaining a safe and efficient work environment.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and
in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental
Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
- Plan, organize, direct, and run day-to-day operations to exceed
internal and external customer expectations.
- Hires and retains a diverse, highly qualified staff and
provides ongoing performance feedback.
- Sets goals which align to department plans and manages the
execution of goals through coaching and mentoring. Maintains a safe
and professional work environment.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving where and when problems
- Transitions shifts and resolves production concerns by
coordinating closely with other supervisors and managers at the
- Review and revise production schedules to ensure materials are
on-hand, and work instructions are correct.
Gather the planned and actual numbers for production daily and
report it on the daily report of operations (DRO).
- Directs all related personnel actions, including final
selection, training, performance appraisal, discipline, and safety
- Supports company culture and mission.
- Directs special projects and problem solving as required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing
- Computer application knowledge required: including Microsoft
Office and ERP systems (SAP experience specifically is
- Ability to create and harbor a culture of accountability and
- Ability to multi-task, organize/prioritize and handle competing
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
The salary for this role is $80,000 - $90,000. This is the range
that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for
this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted
range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are
considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee
for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited
referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be
invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these
cases, a fully executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and
All employees applying for an internal position must have a
discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job
posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee
from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, and other legally protected
Keywords: Henkel group, Milwaukee , Production Supervisor, Professions , Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!