Customer Account Specialist
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Location: Milwaukee, WIShift: 1st ShiftWork model: HybridJob
overview:Schneider is seeking a Customer Account Specialist in
Milwaukee to coordinate and lead the execution of business with one
or more customers. The Customer Account Specialist will work with
the customer(s) and other areas of the business to provide
outstanding service, explore new opportunities and develop
- Maintain a business partnership with one or more of Schneider's
- Meet the needs of the customer(s) by providing business and
- Serve as a resource to the customer(s) by providing industry
information, sharing new ways for Schneider can provide support and
solving problems that arise.
- Partner with Schneider leaders and the customer(s) to find new
solutions and offerings.
- Lead the implementation of action steps for the
customer(s).Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Two plus years of relevant work experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good at problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment.Pay and benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above
and beyond your base pay.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- See full list of operations benefits .Diversity, Equality and
Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership.PI228085833
Keywords: Schneider, Milwaukee , Customer Account Specialist, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!