CNC Maintenance Technician - Machine Repair
Company: Saelens Corporation
Posted on: November 17, 2023
CNC Maintenance Technician$25 to $35 per hour based off skill
level and shift2nd or 3rd shift opportunities availableWhy You
Should Choose Us:
- We are an automated manufacturing facility.
- Enjoy our traditional employer values including holiday
parties, company picnic, holiday gifts and more.
- We care! You'll get opportunities for personal growth and
- Be a part of a growing, long-term, privately owned company with
great co-workers and a family-friendly culture.
- Get paid weekly with competitive compensation, benefits, and
paid time off.
- No mandatory overtime.Responsibilities:The Maintenance Machine
Repair will provide electrical repair and maintenance support to
robotic and CNC equipment.This includes the following:
- Install and maintain machinery, tooling, and support
- Ensures proper and accurate records.
- Troubleshoot and repair production machinery and support
- The Maintenance Mechanic will ensure Preventative (PM)
procedures, etc. are done in a timely manner.
- Schedule and preform PM on production machinery and building
- Fabrication of repair items as necessary and ensure stock of
- The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for proper
lockout/tagout and confined space requirements are practiced.
- Conduct training for manufacturing employees relative to PM and
- Maintenance Technician notifies production of an equipment
repair completion and pertinent details of that repair.
- Support the continuous improvement process to better meet
- Ability to evaluate problems and make recommendations for
- The Maintenance Machine Repair should have a High School
diploma or equivalent to 3 or more years of related Maintenance
- Previous experience with preventative maintenance
- Some experience with mechanical or electrical repairs.
- Some manufacturing and machining background.
- Basic computer skills in excel spreadsheets, word documents,
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off & 7 Company Paid Holidays
- 401K with Employer Match
- Additional benefits through Aflac; Long-Term Disability, Life
Insurance, Hospital Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral BonusEqual Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Saelens Corporation, Milwaukee , CNC Maintenance Technician - Machine Repair, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!