Site Development Civil Engineer
Company: Harrison Consulting Solutions
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Leading U.S. engineering consulting firm is seeking a Site
Development Civil Engineerfor their Milwaukee office!
- Provide project oversight (set priorities, develop objectives,
project financial management, design process involvement)
- Serve as a technical resource for the multi-disciplined
- Project engineering/management duties including managing
multiple priorities simultaneously
- Client and internal team communication
- Involvement in a professional society
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years of design experience (site development, grading,
drainage, storm water management, and permitting)
- PE License or ability to obtain within six months
- Experience managing a wide variety of site develop
- Experience working with clients
- Experience using Civil 3D software, hydrology, and hydraulic
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!
Keywords: Harrison Consulting Solutions, Milwaukee , Site Development Civil Engineer, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!