Category Analyst - DSSI Analyze
Company: Direct Supply
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Direct Supply is building the future of healthcare technology with
industry-leading products, solutions and platforms to help improve
the lives of millions and reduce the cost of care.
In the Category Analyst - DSSI Analyze--- role, you will embrace a
collaborative approach to drive targeted change and ensure a
frictionless customer experience. You'll work to onboard new
clients and manage existing client relationships for our DSSI
Analyze tool. Leverage your customer focus as you work in
partnership with our Integrations Team to collaborate with
customers to build, manage and optimize sites on the DSSI
This position works within our DSSI business.
Direct Supply - DSSI -
The DSSI platform connects care providers directly to their unique
supply chain networks and delivers data-driven and AI-powered
procurement tools to help our customers optimize profitability and
efficiency at every turn.
DSSI Analyze--- Tool
The DSSI Analyze--- tool is a spend-management software solution
designed for healthcare organizations and professionals that helps
analyze and allow for optimization of their supplier and outsourcer
Competencies & Skills Needed:
- Effective Communicator - Demonstrated verbal and written
communication skills, focused on internal and external customers,
including executive level, with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate relationships and effectively
communicate with all levels of an organization
- Drive for Results - Takes initiative and drives action to meet
or exceed goals. Asks questions to inform approach and drives
progress through to completion.
- Strong Influencer - Presents concepts to individuals at all
levels of an organization in a way that drives their desired
- Leverages Data & Business Insights - Draws insights from data
to inform strategies and data-driven decisions. Applies business
and customer knowledge to prepare key insights and analysis
- Technically Proficient - Uses strong analytical skills
including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Google sheets, internal
reporting tools and an eye for detail to craft reports to inform
decision making. What You'll Do and Impact:
- Assist in prospecting new clients by identifying leads,
showcasing the DSSI Analyze tool
- Onboard new clients through matching client GL accounts to DSSI
Analyze categories and working with the Integration Team to set up
new client profiles in Analyze
- Manage existing clients by setting up and conducting monthly
business reviews with all Analyze clients. Conduct quarterly
business reviews with senior leadership.
- Leverage existing contract to help the client understand how to
maximize ROI and value. Identify savings opportunities and
operating efficiencies for the client
- DSSI Analyze tool enhancement by working with the DSSI Analyze
Product Management team on potential feature enhancements and
- Showcase new features and conduct periodic training as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of job related experience
- Experience working in support services operations or services
- 3+ years of analyst experience Additional Items of Interest:
- Degree in culinary arts or finance
- Experience in healthcare industry
Job to be performed in the location listed. Generous benefit
package available. Click here to learn more.
Direct Supply, Inc. and its U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity
and affirmative action employers committed to diverse
- 2013 to 2023 Direct Supply, Inc. All rights reserved.
Keywords: Direct Supply, Milwaukee , Category Analyst - DSSI Analyze, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!