Grocery Unloaders and Stockers
Company: Meijer, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2023
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you
work at Meijer, you're provided with career and community
opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and
development. Consider joining our family - take care of your career
and your community!
- Weekly pay
- Scheduling flexibility
- Paid parental leave
- Paid education assistance
- Care.com/back-up care assistance
- Team member discount
- Development programs for advancement and career growth
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
Responsible for delivering remarkable customer service by providing
customers with exceptional product knowledge, efficient service and
a friendly attitude; will be exposed to a variety of retail tasks
related to product, customer service and merchandising.
Join a community. Build a career.
We are searching for a new member of the Meijer family! When you
join us as a Food Clerk, you will provide customers with
exceptional product knowledge, efficient service, and a friendly
attitude. You will play a vital role in keeping our store running
smoothly and having a positive impact on the community we serve.
Sound good to you? Join us!
What will you be doing?
- Build rapport with customers.
- Display a friendly and outgoing attitude through good eye
contact and body language.
- Respond to customer questions in an effective manner.
- Stock product and maintain product displays according to
- Utilize technology to complete activities and tasks.
- Follow safety and sanitation procedures to ensure quality
service and products for our customers.
- This position is applicable to the following departments: Meat,
Seafood, Bakery, Deli, Grocery.
What skills will you use?
- You are detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong listening and communications skills, face-to-face and
- Willingness to learn or existing familiarity with job-specific
- Problem-solving competence and eagerness to troubleshoot when
- Process-driven with ability to follow procedures in an
organized and efficient way.
- Ability to stay calm while working in a fast-paced
- Desire to work with customers on a consistent basis.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, bend, and twist while
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Meijer starts with me.
It's not just a brand name, it's a family name. Founded by Hendrik
and Gezina Meijer and their children in 1934, Meijer treats our
Team Members like they're a part of our family. We want to see them
happy, growing, and successful. That's why our Team Members say,
"Meijer starts with me." Sound like the place for you? Join us.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we look
for team members who thrive in a collaborative environment and want
to help us build on our family culture. Meijer is a great place for
you if you want a job that's more than a paycheck and a career that
plays an important role in your community.
Keywords: Meijer, Inc., Milwaukee , Grocery Unloaders and Stockers, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!