Civil Site Design Engineer
Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 19, 2023
- Oversee day-to-day design activities, including technical
design, contract document production, quality control, permitting,
shop drawing review, field inspections, and project closeout.
- Effectively plan, design, manage, coordinate, and monitor all
design and technical aspects of site design projects.
- Provide engineering designs and technical leadership to site
design engineers, including the preparation of calculations,
schedules, reports, cost estimates, plans, and specifications.
- Collaborate cohesively with design engineers to develop site
designs in accordance with client standards and
- Possess the ability to interpret and understand plans,
sketches, and specifications, and respond to technical inquiries
and complex issues.
- Perform specific work assignments within established schedules
and budgets, and manage a variety of project sizes with limited
- Mentor technical designers and drafting staff members.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the project
development process, including coordination with architectural,
landscape, structural, geotechnical, and MEP disciplines during
design and construction.
- Build client relations and contribute to project presentations
and meeting facilitation.Nesco Resource provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Milwaukee , Civil Site Design Engineer, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!