Posted on: May 19, 2019
We Are Hiring Technician-Cardiovascular - Diagnostic Cardiology Anc
002 - Part-Time,Day - WF - St Joseph Campus - Milwaukee,WIWhy Join
Ascension? In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and
hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more
than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more
than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living
in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years,
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to
delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special
attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable.
Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and
the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites
of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living
facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit We're
looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing
healthcare across Wisconsin.What You Will Do As an Associate with
Wheaton Fransiscan WI, you will have the opportunity to assist with
procedures to analyze, diagnose and treat the cardiovascular
- Prepares patients for procedures. Reviews medical history,
positions patients and cleans/shaves/numbs testing sites as
- Interprets, describes and reports test results; recognizes
recording errors and artifacts and reacts appropriately.
- Monitors patient prior to, during and after procedures and
promptly reports any abnormal findings in patient's condition.
- Prepares and maintains equipment, supplies and lab area.
- Ensures equipment is properly functioning. Reports potential
problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel.
Lock/tag out equipment if appropriate.
- Assists in maintaining a clean, and orderly department.What You
Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job
- One or more of the following:
- Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist credentialed from the
Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to
hire date or job transfer date.
- Cardiographic Tech credentialed from the Cardiovascular
Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to hire date or
job transfer date.
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography
credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
(ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. General
Radiography is also required in addition to any specialty. State
Radiology Technologist licensure issued by Wisconsin Radiography
Examining Board required.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart
Association (AHA). Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required Work Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin
is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against
employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed,
color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or
conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further
information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link
to the "EEO is the Law" poster:M/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law
Keywords: Ascension, Milwaukee , Cardiovascular Technician, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!