Senior CRM Consultant
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Location: Customer on-site at Harley-Davidson Juneau Avenue
What a Senior CRM Consultant will do:
- Works with Business and IT stakeholders to assist in technology
initiatives within large accounts.
- Responsible for providing Advanced Analytics guidance and CRM
design lifecycle support for needs across specific projects in a
- Gather stakeholder requirements and transform the information
into a logical process flow. Ensure the solution design fulfils
functional and technical requirements.
- Provides thought leadership in Data Management, assisting
clients with analytical decision making, analyzing and presenting
trends & insights, collaborating with business analysts and
architects, and optimizing data driven solutions.
- For Implementations, ensures solution incorporates clients' and
Acxiom's overall business strategy and technical vision. Engages in
all solution communications with client and evangelizes Acxiom
solutions in appropriate client forums.
- For existing clients, activities will be focused on client
consulting for proposed changes, process improvements, issues or
research of client data inquiries. The CRM Consultant will produce
clear, simple, and compelling communication verbally, in
presentations and data products.
What you will need:
- Degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
Advanced degree preferred.
- Relevant industry certifications a plus.
- A minimum of 10+ years of overall Information technology
- Overall 5+ years of experience as a Solutions architect and/or
a Technology consultant.
- Experience with CRM design and implementation lifecycles.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with defining, designing,
and executing complex transformation projects.
- Significant experience with Oracle/MSSQL in an Analytics
- Experience in OLAP or similar Data mining/BI environments
involving multi-dimensional querying and cubes.Required
- Hands-on experience in PL/SQL & SAP Business Objects (can be
substituted for experience with other BI and reporting tools)
- Knowledge of Predictive & Prescriptive Analytics – ability to
interpret & analyze data and predict future outcomes and
- Practical experience using data trend analysis to identify key
data segments and marketing effectiveness
- Experience with Relational Database architecture and modeling.
Knowledge of NoSQL & Hadoop a plus.
- Ability to communicate complex analytical information clearly
to a range of stakeholders
- Ability to work on-site at Harley-Davidson Juneau Avenue
What will set you apart:
- Experience with Data Virtualization and MDM
- Knowledge of Data warehouse design
- Experience with Business Process Re-engineering
- Understanding of complex Enterprise Design Patterns.
- Understanding of Big data integration patterns and
- Constant drive to upgrade knowledge and skills.
- Proficiency in chronicling standards and processes through
superior technical writing skills.
- Familiarity with applied Agile methodologies and iterative
development (SCRUM) practices
- Ability to multitask across several projects in parallel
- Ability to analyze connectivity between business problems and
technical capabilities. #GD17
Primary Location City/State:Customer Site - Milwauke,
WisconsinAdditional Locations (if applicable):
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
(AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting,
hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or
the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color,
sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected
Keywords: Acxiom, Milwaukee , Senior CRM Consultant, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!