Associate Consultant II
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Company DescriptionAt Optiv, were on a mission to help our clients
make their businesses more secure. Were one of the fastest growing
companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, youll be inspired by a team of the brightest
business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate
champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best
solutions for our clients needs come from working hard together. As
part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important
work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our
industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you
will always have room to learn and grow. Were proud of our team and
the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected
world.Job DescriptionWho we are looking for:
Professional Services Consultants with significant security
technology experience in process improvement and security process
documentation with ability to lead projects.
How youll make an impact:
At Optiv, were on a mission to help our clients make their
businesses more secure. Were one of the fastest growing companies
in a truly essential industry. Our consultants are billable
resources on client engagements and have the ability to deliver
with little supervisory oversight.
As a Security Engineer, you will be doing Assessments, primarily
for the cloud platforms. Some additional responsibilities would be
some process re engineering, which was focused on the cloud
platforms but has expanded to a more general case.
• Develop processes/procedures, reporting, etc. for the assessment
• Work on synchronizing an assessment baseline across cloud,
on-prem, and other cases.
• Quickly learn internal process and work on efficiencies of
• Participate in all Technology deployment activities, connector
configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and
development, and third-party system integration.
• Design and implement on specific technology build processes, code
migration, and source control use.
• Provide knowledge transfer and post production support activities
• Be an effective team communicator.
• Complete administrative project tasks such as time and expense
entry, status reporting, and project completion
reporting.Qualifications• Security technology experience
• Process Engineering experience mostly review of systems and
• Experience in a customer facing/consulting capacity
• Bachelor's degree and minimum of two (2) years of related work
• Understanding of large scale enterprise environments
• Knowledge of general security concepts and methods such as
vulnerability assessments, data classification, privacy
assessments, incident response, security policy creation,
enterprise security strategies, architectures, cloud based
infrastructure, and governance.
• Strong presentation and verbal communication skills
• Process-oriented individual with strong attention to detail, and
strong organizational skills
• Excellent, detailed writing skills
• Expert knowledge of using Microsoft Office.
• Ability to build relationships with and influence other
• Well-developed negotiation skills.
• Ability to build consensus.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel.
• Valid driver's license in the US
• The successful candidate must hold or be willing to pursue
related professional certifications such as the CISSP, CISM, and/or
- Local candidates preferred.
Additional InformationAll your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Optiv, Milwaukee , Associate Consultant II, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!