Customer Supply Analyst
Posted on: November 11, 2019
WHO ARE WE?At Aptar, we use insights, design, engineering and
science to create innovative packaging technologies that build
brand value for our customers, and, in turn, make a meaningful
difference in the lives, looks, health and homes of people around
the world. Every day, Aptar creates "a-ha moments" for its
customers and their consumers and patients by continually bringing
innovations to market that convert non-dispensing packaging into
breakthrough product-dispensing systems, including those that give
people more effective ways to put on their favorite fragrance, kids
the opportunity to pour ketchup without making a mess and patients
connected technologies that help them more easily adhere to
treatment. We have manufacturing facilities in North America,
Europe, Asia and South America and over 13,000 dedicated employees
in 18 different countries. YOU SHOULD WORK HERE BECAUSE WE:
- attract and develop high performing people.
- promote a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- allow for failure by allowing people to make mistakes through
an open and trusting environment.
- invest in the development of employees through local, regional
and global career opportunities.
- contribute to the communities where we reside. POSITION
SUMMARYProvides customer service to B2B customers in order to
increase client satisfaction and portfolio growth. The position is
responsible for the management and coordination of all aspects of
assigned accounts including, but not limited to, new projects,
order process, inventory levels and reporting. The Customer Supply
Analyst works closely with the Customer, Sales, Management, and
Internal Personnel to ensure a high level of performance and
customer satisfaction and is expected to make recommendations and
implement process improvements.
THIS IS HOW YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS
- Develop knowledge of customer's buying patterns and work with
customer to understand the cause when there are variances o the
trend. Share this insight with the business to better plan
resources and improve service.
- This position owns the order management process for assigned
accounts. This includes assuring accurate order detail and pricing,
timely order confirmations, as well as providing status updates to
the Customer. Prepare correspondence and fulfill customer needs to
ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with the Quality Engineering team to resolve
customer complaints. Using A3 problem-solving techniques, identify
root cause and corrective actions as needed.
- Identify and recommend alternative product line solutions for
existing and potential customers. Engage internal resources when
needed, such as marketing or planning.
- Participate in cost savings recommendations and CVM (customer
value management) analysis.
- Build collaborative relationships with assigned customers and
foster continued growth.
- Responsible to resolve customer inquiries with a sense of
urgency. Coordinates internal resources to assist in problem
resolution. Escalates visibility within the organization when
- Seeks opportunities to improve service. This may include areas
such as order management, and forecast methods. Coordinate with
internal resources to propose solutions and to implement.
- Measure and communicate Aptar performance. In cases where the
customer provides a scorecard, actively work to reconcile and
- Prepare and present information about key accounts at internal
- Support internal initiatives such as alternate resin, material
changes, pallet changes and various projects.
- Partner with Account Managers on customer activities, sharing
insight gained through service.
- Supports customer product launches. Activities may include
gathering specification details, coordinating color match and
- Maintain accurate system data to support service levels.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING ON THE JOURNEYEducation:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field such as Business
Management, Communications, Finance, Operations, or Supply Chain
- 3-5 years in Customer Service Must possess experience working
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Outlook, Excel
Intermediate level and PowerPoint).
- Must be detail-oriented, a team player and proficient in both
verbal and written communication.
What We Offer
- An outstanding benefits package, which includes 401(k),
pension, medical, dental, life insurance for you and optional for
your dependents, LTD, STD, vision, flex spending, pet care, auto &
home, critical illness, and a wellness program.
- A company with core values and a vision for the future
- Challenging assignments and training programs to help you
develop to your full potential
- A company committed to economic, social, and environmental
To ApplyInterested candidates who meet the requirements above must
submit a resume via LinkedIn.
Keywords: Aptar, Milwaukee , Customer Supply Analyst, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!