Regional Vice President-Sales (Southern CA
Company: HSA Bank
Posted on: October 16, 2020
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers
toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join
us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we
serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers
financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings
Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000
employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division
of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
The Regional Vice President, employs a consultative based sales
approach to identify, pursue and achieve sales goals and quota of
new employer accounts in the assigned sales territory. The AVP will
leverage the internal assets of HSA Bank to sell health-based
accounts including Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible
Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs)
and Commuter Benefits (Mass Transit & Parking) and COBRA to
employers with 1,000 to 9,999 employees. The RVP will manage the
sales process while selling to Employers directly, Insurance
Consultants, Broker, Carriers, Investment Advisors, TPAs, as well
as key influencers within each account. The RVP is a home-based
- **Ideally looking for candidates located in the Southern
California and/or Phoenix metro area!
Key qualifications and responsibilities include:
- Consistent track record in meeting and exceeding sales
- Proven experience in proactively identifying and closing new
account opportunities in an assigned territory.
- Ability to manage sales through forecasting, account resource
allocation, account strategy and ecosystem partnerships.
- Experience in cultivating relationships with existing accounts
at the highest strategic level for additional sales.
- Knowledge of Health Savings Accounts, Consumer Driven Health
Care, Group/Individual Health Insurance sales, Managed Healthcare
and the Agent/Broker distribution system.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Up to 50% travel across multiple states
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of sales experience in Employee
Benefits, Asset Management or Benefits Consulting
- Salesforce or other CRM tool skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Previous experience working in a high growth financial industry
- Travel to office in Milwaukee, WI will be required for training
and site visits
- Valid driver's license and legally required automobile coverage
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: HSA Bank, Milwaukee , Regional Vice President-Sales (Southern CA, Sales , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!