Sales Account Executive - Communication Consultant
Company: Liturgical Publications Inc
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Embracing our Differences, Changing the World Current Openings -
Apply Today! Share with friends or subscribe! Looking for a career
that makes a difference? We're passionate about serving our
customers with the resources they need to engage the next
generation. If you are looking for a company that values your
passion and your unique self then come work here! Come find your
purpose as part of our team.-- Embracing our Differences, Changing
the World Are you goal-driven and strategic? Do you have a passion
for finding solutions for customers? Come join our mission-oriented
company where you can find your purpose AND a career! We are
looking for a Sales Account Executive to help us increase our sales
revenues and grow customer relationships. The territory includes
WI, IL, MO, KA, and IN. This is a salary plus commission position
with significant earning potential. In the Sales Account Executive
role, you will use solution selling--skills to hunt for new
business within assigned territory and focus on expanding services
to existing customers. Are you an excellent communicator who
understands customer needs? Ultimately, you will ensure our clients
are happy and search for ways to grow our accounts in the
territory.-- What You Would Do
- Partner with prospects and existing account decision makers to
identify current communication goals and develop plans that will
support growth through services supplied by LPi.
- Call, email, video conference, and visit clients/prospects
while working from a suitable home office or in the field.
- Work in a team selling environment with a Business Development
Manager (BDM) to strategically grow the territory.
- Qualify potential new customers, deliver presentations on LPi's
products and services to key decision-makers, and turn established
prospects into contracted customers.
- Grow and maintain a customer and prospect database that
documents calls, contacts, visits, and files that include all
pertinent information on the account, their current product, and
existing advertisers for the assigned territory.
- Identify and work with the Community Director--to eliminate any
obstacles to contract signing.
- Work with management in order to help set direction,
effectively manage time in the field, and establish direct
marketing support for their assigned territories.
- Advise Manager of regional market trends or pertinent topics
relating to LPi's competition, industry, organization or specific
accounts or issues.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge and skills in
areas of responsibility by attending training sessions, reviewing
professional publications, researching topics on the internet, and
establishing personal networks. Your Skills and Knowledge
- Business degree preferred
- Ability to travel 50% or more as required (POST COVID
- 5+ years of prior sales experience required
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently with some direction
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills and CRM, preferably Salesforce,
- Strong sales mentality and with a drive to win, perseverance,
and personal accountability OUR VIBRANT COMPANY & CULTURE
Family-owned since 1972, we work towards something bigger than
ourselves. We believe in living our Core Values. You'll find we're
passionate and believe in cultivating a positive team spirit. We
are looking for people who know how to lead by serving. We embrace
change and work in an environment that encourages enjoyment on the
job every day. With a full slate of digital print, communication,
and consultative coaching products and services, LPi helps connect
over 100,000 businesses with customers in their local communities.
Visit our website to learn more: www.4lpi.com or Join Our Talent
Network to receive alerts with new job opportunities that match
Keywords: Liturgical Publications Inc, Milwaukee , Sales Account Executive - Communication Consultant, Sales , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!