Packaging USA Sales Lead
Company: Saueressig Group
Location: New Berlin
Posted on: May 6, 2021
POSITION SUMMARY Saueressig Engineering is seeking a Packaging
USA Sales Lead to join our team. This is a senior sales development
role which involves selling the company's services to existing
client base and generating new opportunities by actively selling
our services to potential new customers. Initially you will be
expected to focus on securing work from the US printer community
focussed around Gravure printed packaging products as well as
creating new relationships to CPG Brand owner packaging development
teams. You will report to the head of North American
- You must be self-motivated, able to motivate a team and have
excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- A thorough understanding of printed packaging development is
essential in order to inspire clients with new ideas and endless
- The ability to work directly with Brand owner marketing and
print technical teams.
- Technical knowledge of the production of Gravure, Flexo or
Litho print tooling would be beneficial although not
- Experience with design development from creative through to
pre-press and colour management is essential.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify new sales opportunities and present the company's
- Obtain a detailed understanding of the client's requirements
and prepare specific project proposals, suggesting suitable
materials and including detailed estimates.
- Work with group marketing support on lead generation including
social and direct media marketing.
- Market our services through targeted sales campaigns in order
to grow our client base.
- Brief the account management teams who then manage the project
- Build long-term client relationships.
- Promote the company's services at trade fairs and work with our
internal marketing team on the stand design and supporting
- Prepare monthly reports based on sales figures prepared by the
- Agree sales targets with head of North American operations and
hold regular review meetings to motivate and monitor
- Monitor industry trends and carry out competitor research.
- Work with the Business development Director to prepare business
case proposals for new investment in technology which could open up
- Identify opportunities to secure contractual work or orders
from clients regularly placing large orders.
- Work with group team to build relationships with Brand owner
direct reports.QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors Degree in Sales or related field
- Advanced degree (MBA, Masters) preferred
- 8+ years progressive sales management experience; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- 5+ years in a leadership role (direct or indirect)
- Prior managerial/supervisory experience
- Periodic travel either locally, nationally, and/or
internationally may be required.
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook,
Salesforce.com & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal,
problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from
conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including
analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships
with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as,
internal and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a
fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and
reportingPHYSICAL ASPECTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; and talk, hear and
- Regularly/Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.*
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to
perform the essential functions.#LI-CP Saueressig is a provider of
premium rotogravure solutions and part of SGK. SGK is a global
leader in the design of high performance marketing ecosystems, the
creation of content that scales consumer experiences with brands,
and the integration of technologies to enable collaborative digital
networks. SGK is a Matthews International company. Matthews
International affords equal employment opportunities to employees
and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information,
age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Matthews International
endeavors to make our employment website and application process
accessible to all users and applicants. In doing so, Matthews
International provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with
disabilities. If you have a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation or assistance completing the application process,
please contact a member of our Human Resource Team.
Keywords: Saueressig Group, Milwaukee , Packaging USA Sales Lead, Sales , New Berlin, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!