Sales Team Lead
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Summary: Supervise Inside Sales department in achieving
sales goals and customer service levels to achieve the Company's
objective of excellent customer service.Essential Job Duties:
- Coordinates and oversees processing of orders, working with
customers to minimize returns and damaged goods.
- Establish goals and objectives for Inside Sales team.
- Trains, coaches and motivates inside sales team.
- Analyzes or resolves customer service issues or assists Inside
Sales Coordinators in resolving customer service issues.
- Establishes or adjusts work assignments to meet deadlines.
- May perform Inside Sales Coordinator duties to assist team in
meeting goals and maintaining customer service levels.
- Assist customers with opportunities and maintain professional
environment. Help control environment within the sales office by
constantly reinforcing standards of being courteous, professional,
and patient with anyone needing assistance.
- Regulate even flow of tickets throughout the day to help
decrease the turn around time for customers.
- Promote awareness with additional product knowledge to Inside
- Develop more precise sales decisions to increase confidence
- Initiate and support the continual improvement of Keystone
Automotive Industries, Inc. quality improvement system.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.Supervisory Responsibilities:
Inside Sales department.To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.Education and/or Experience: At
least three years of customer service relations and/or route sales
required or 1-2 years of previous sales
experience.Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must have knowledge of
automotive parts and have patience, self-discipline, and good
communication skills. Must be familiar with the company's products
and procedures. Must be able to work in cooperation with others.
Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work
assignments. Must be able to communicate effectively with others.
Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including
weekends. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with
customers. Must be organized, motivated, and a self-starter. Must
be able to lead and train others. Proven leadership
skills.Machines, Equipment, Skills: Computer, 10-key calculator,
multi-user telephone system, copier, fax machine, and Microsoft
Office software.Physical Demands: Must have the ability to work in
an environment where frequent interruptions may occur. Must be able
to work under pressure comfortably.Work Environment: While
performing the duties of this Job, the employee may be exposed to
moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to
extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work
environment is moderately loud.Preferred Qualifications:High School
graduate or G.E.D. equivalent preferred. College
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Keywords: LKQ, Milwaukee , Sales Team Lead, Sales , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!