Inside Sales Representative
Company: Batzner Pest Control
Location: New Berlin
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Inside Sales Representative Do you have a passion for sales? Can
you hunt down new business and 'win the sale'? Looking to build
your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class
organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us
to their friends! Who are we?Batzner Pest Control, a brand of
Rentokil, is part of the world's largest pest prevention provider
and the third largest in North America and Canada. We pride
ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading
brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution,
retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of
our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value
and impact of our services.ResponsibilitiesWhat do our Inside Sales
Representative's do?Inside Sales Representatives sell our Pest
Management Services and Products to residential prospects. They
communicate with perspective residential clients over the telephone
to sell our value proposition. They also work closely with our
Commercial Sales Representatives and Market Development Sales
Representatives to sell our additional line of businesses.The
Essential Job Functions are, but are not strictly limited to the
- Effectively manage inbound daily sales calls
- Consistently maintain company standard closing rates and
convert customer call-ins to 48% or better into our Year Round
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly Base Line Sales
- Clearly identify and utilize Company designed sales
- Follow up on all Proposed/Proposed and Sold/Proposed with in 48
- Re-solicitation calls to convert single purchase customers into
Year Round Protection Plan.
- Effectively Execute Residential Campaigns for both new and
- Work with Commercial Sales Representatives in Region/Zone in
off season to assist in setting appointments for prospects using a
- Multi-tasking skills are essential
- Call Center Sales experience is a plus What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED, college preferred
- A minimum of 2 years' related experience preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in a consise professional
manner with all internal and external contacts
- Is computer savy/technologically inclined, and has some
experience with the CRM program (Not required, but preferred),
Google suite of products, or Microsoft office.
- Has a strong 'Customer' Focus.
- Is a self motivated individual.
- Is continiously concious about quality of their work.
- Has the ability to multitask.
- Has a high level of organizational skills.
- Can work well under pressure.
- Can prioritize work succefully without the direction of
supervisior at times.
- Has good analytical skills & problem solving skills.
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units
of measurement (including decimals and fractions).
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed.
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle
record search.Why Choose Rentokil? A career with Rentokil is
exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity.
We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high
performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule
and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and
providing exceptional customer experience. Below you'll find
information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer.
All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time
Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs
(for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision,
and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or
Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free
counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs,
and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including
cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating HolidaysWe are looking for
individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live
and work. Is that you? Additional InformationRentokil North America
is a Drug-Free Workplace Rentokil North America is an equal
opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect
of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a
foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our
workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration,
regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.Link to
Federal employment poster:
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009Pay Transparency
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)
Keywords: Batzner Pest Control, Milwaukee , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , New Berlin, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!