Company: Russ Darrow Group
Location: West Bend
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionFor over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group's
purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and
dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best. The
Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want
you to be a part of it!
Why Us:We believe in investing in our employees from the very
beginning. We focus on making our employees the best they can be
through continuous training, advancement opportunities and
top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture
that values family, diversity and teamwork.It's simple really – we
share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers –
after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great
employees.Why You:You're not just looking for a paycheck, you're
looking to be a part of something big. You want to work with a team
that gives back to the community at every opportunity. You want to
show off your skills to get to the next level. You want a
leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.The
Russ Darrow Group, is looking for Sales Consultants with proven
track record to join our team.We are Currently Looking for
Executive Sales Consultants to Help Continue Our Rapid Growth!!All
of Our services are designed to work together in a personalized,
high-service manner delivering expertise, convenience, and
excellent customer satisfaction.At Russ Darrow, Excellence Doesn't
Cost More—It Just Feels Better!The Russ Darrow Group provides a
rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is
distinctively people-oriented.We offer you a professional working
environment with continuous training and performance excellence as
a team member of one of the largest and most successful privately
held retail automotive groups in the nation.SUMMARY:The Sales
Consultant is responsible for working with customers to identify
their vehicle needs, finding the appropriate vehicle to meet their
needs while ensuring each customer has a satisfactory dealership
experience.BENEFITSOur team members enjoy a positive working
environment with opportunities for professional growth through
training and advancement from within the organization.Our team
members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program
including:Medical and prescription coverage
- Basic life insurance, 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- 4 ½ DAY WORK WEEK
- NO SUNDAYS
- 10 DAYS OFF EVERY MONTH
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including
dental coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability,
supplemental life insurance and legal services.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
- Continued training through Russ Darrow and the
- Opportunities for career advancement.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.Other duties may be
- Meets dealership sales goals.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company
- Greets customer and determines make, type, and quality of
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in
showroom or on road.
- Suggests optional equipment for customer to purchase.
- Completes paperwork accompanying vehicle sales, including but
not limited to, preparing sales slip or sales contract.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment.
- Engages in business development.
- Addresses customer concerns.JOB REQUIREMENTS
- At least 1 year Sales or Retail Experience Preferred
- Professional appearance and strong communications skills
- Basic computer skills a plus
- Proven track record
- Strong record of positive Customer Service results
- Team oriented
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and
pre-employment drug test
- Valid driver's license with good driving record.
Keywords: Russ Darrow Group, Milwaukee , Sales Consultant, Sales , West Bend, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!