Company: Midas Hospitality
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionSales CoordinatorMidas Hospitality is recognized
as one of the Top 100 U.S. Employers in 2021 (by MogulRecruiter).
Ranking #30 for talent, #13 for diversity, #33 for best in
minorities, #16 for blacks and #11 for women.Start Your Journey
with Midas Hospitality:Midas Hospitality is seeking a Sales
Coordinator to join our team. This person will assist the Director
of Sales with all aspects of the hotel sales department. Daily
activities will include booking social/SMERF groups, meeting rooms
and conferences while providing exceptional customer service to
hotel guestsWhat You Will Be Doing:
- Complete weekly telemarketing calls to solicit new and untapped
business leads within the Sales Coordinator's specified market
- Be fully acquainted with all lead systems (Meeting Broker,
Lanyon, etc.) and support the Director of Sales in follow-up of all
leads within the specified time guidelines.
- Direct sales leads to the Director of Sales within the DOS's
established market segments.
- Assist the Director of Sales in the development of new programs
and sales campaigns in an effort to obtain additional sales from
the various market niches.
- Generate and distribute daily, weekly and monthly reports as
outlined by the Director of Sales.
- Participate in communication and professional organizations to
maintain high visibility and promote sales.The Ideal Candidate:
- Exceptional communication and sales skills in order to solicit
new business and ensure the satisfaction of current business.
- At least one year of sales experience in a hotel or related
- Willingness to complete outside sales calls and
cold-calling.About Us:From humble beginnings in 2006 to an
enterprise being driven by more than 1,000 people today, Midas
Hospitality has never lost sight of our #1 priority - people.
Currently, Midas Hospitality operates 40+ hotels in 14 states with
a focus on select-service and extended-stay properties for leading
brands such as Marriott, Hilton and IHG. At Midas Hospitality, we
make room for people's dreams. That means building a company where
people love to work, our financial partners love the results and
everyone loves the experience. As a people-first organization, we
offer opportunities to grow and benefits to flourish for anyone
with a desire to serve others and a tremendous work ethic. We aim
to competitively compensate our associates and reward their
contributions. Please visit our website for more information:
www.midashospitality.com We offer a range of benefits including,
but not limited to:
- Growth and development tools and access to learning
- Robust PTO policies
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- 401k matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted products and servicesMidas Hospitality is proud to
be a drug free workplace and equal opportunity employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Midas Hospitality, Milwaukee , Sales Coordinator, Sales , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!