FBI Special Agent: Accounting/Finance
Company: Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Posted on: May 17, 2022
FBI Special Agents apply their professional expertise and unique
skill sets to their work every day. Many come from professional
backgrounds, including finance and accounting, which helps ensure
accountability, identify criminal activity, uncover hidden assets
and connect the dots to trace transactions to their source. Your
diversified financial skills can significantly contribute to all
areas of crime solving, from counterintelligence and cybersecurity
to organized crime and terrorism.You can expect continued
specialized training once onboard and opportunities to work on some
of the Bureau's most complex cases. The scope and scale of our
investigations provide unique challenges unlike anything you could
work on in the private sector. Your ultimate mission: to protect
the American people and uphold the Constitution of the United
States. SALARY LEVEL $66,991.25 - $86,442.50 Salary is commensurate
to experience and location. DUTIES Candidates must:
- Adhere to strict standards of conduct.
- Undergo a rigorous background investigation, credit checks and
a polygraph in order to obtain a Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented
Information (SCI) Clearance.
- Pass all physical fitness requirements; must be physically fit
to complete training at the FBI Academy at Quantico, VA, and
maintain a high level of fitness throughout your career.
- Pass a medical exam, which includes, but is not limited to,
meeting visual and hearing standards.
- Successfully complete approximately 19 weeks of employment as a
Special Agent trainee, while housed at the FBI Academy at
- Upon graduation from the FBI Academy, be available to transfer
to one of the FBI's 56 Field Offices, including San Juan, Puerto
Rico or remote resident agencies (satellite offices) to meet the
needs of the FBI. Special Agents rarely return to their processing
office. Applicants should ensure that their families are prepared
for and support this move.
- Throughout your career, be available for temporary duty
assignments anywhere in the world, on either a temporary or a
- Work a minimum of a 50-hour workweek, which may include
irregular hours, and be on-call 24/7, including holidays and
- Be willing and able to participate in arrests, execute search
warrants, raids and similar assignments. In addition, all Special
Agent candidates must successfully complete the Special Agent
Selection System (SASS), a mentally and physically challenging
process designed to find only the most capable applicants. The
selection process typically takes one year or more to complete. KEY
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be at least 23 years old and not have reached your 37th
birthday on appointment.
- Be able to obtain a Top Secret SCI Clearance.
- Have two years of full-time professional work experience (see
work experience waiver for exceptions).
- Meet the FBI's Employment Eligibility requirements.
- Possess a valid driver's license with at least six months
driving experience. EDUCATION
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree or higher (preferably
in Accounting or a related field, such as Business Administration,
Finance or Forensic Accounting). All degrees must be from an
accredited college or university and must be verified by submitting
Keywords: Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Milwaukee , FBI Special Agent: Accounting/Finance, Sales , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!