Underground Sales Trainee
Company: ETNA SHARED SERVICES, LLC.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Looking to plant some roots and start your sales career with a
growing successful company? Do you enjoy learning by working with
your hands in a team environment? Get on the fast track to be a
successful sales person! Apply today! Great benefits! 401k with
company match! Paid time off! Quarterly bonuses! Job Summary: Train
in various departments, gain product knowledge, and learn company
culture to become an effective Outside Salesperson, Branch CEO, or
other Operations position in the company. The Sales/Management
Training program is an entry-level, hands-on training program. How
quickly one moves through the program is determined by performance
and available opportunities. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These include the following and others may be assigned.
- Meet or exceed the expectations of our customers by providing a
positive customer experience.
- Talk with customers, outside Sales Representatives, and vendors
by phone and email.
- Receive and process orders for product.
- Type orders and quotes within the system; preparing, posting,
and closing work orders and projects as required.
- Create job files and organize paperwork as needed.
- Coordinate shipping of orders and materials required with
- Address issues concerning billing or services rendered,
referring complaints of service failures to designated departments
- Service counter customers needs through entering sales orders,
expediting b/o's, purchasing and or transferring special order or
non stock items.
- Gather materials/products in the warehouse and or yard to
package/assemble for customer pick-up within one hour of the order
- Use care in the handling of all materials and/or products.
- Prevent shipping errors and inventory errors through verifying
of ones own work.
- Backing up service counter customers needs through entering
sales orders, expediting b/o's, purchases and or transferring
special order or non-stock items.
- Operate all material handling equipment safely while adhering
to all safety regulations.
- Assist in the stocking, cleaning, up keeping and appearance of
the sales counter area.
- Maintain and build business relationships with customers.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Work safely Supervisory Responsibilities:
- None Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to set a positive example.
- Maintain a professional image as a representative of the
- Have a valid driver's license and insurance company acceptable
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to successfully achieve Powered Industrial Equipment
- Ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures
- Ability to write reports and communicate data through
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, including using
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook. Knowledge of Eclipse is
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines and
easily adapt to changing situations.
- Ability and willingness to relocate at the end of the training
program. Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or
- One to two years of related experience and training; or
- Equivalent combination of experience and education.
Certifications and/or Licenses:
- Ability to pass operator exam and drive powered industrial
- Possess a valid driver's license and have acceptable driving
record. Physical Demands and Working Conditions: The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- Frequently required to talk and hear; walk and stand; use arms,
hands, and fingers; handle, grasp, and reach.
- Regularly required to sit; climb, bend, and stoop; push, pull,
carry; and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to fulfill the essential job functions in a
consistent state of alertness and a safe manner.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include clear
vision at 20 inches or less and 20 feet or more, depth perception,
and color vision.
- Work performed in various environments, including warehouse,
office, and outdoors, as move through the program.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- Pass substance abuse screening.
Keywords: ETNA SHARED SERVICES, LLC., Milwaukee , Underground Sales Trainee, Sales , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!