Professional Sales Representative
Company: Ermi LLC.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Territory Sales Professional - Ermi LLC- WI, Milwaukee
What Ermi will Provide
- Competitive Base Salary + Monthly tiered Commission program
with the potential to earn over $200K
- Opportunity for financial and professional growth
- Ermi University- Training and development program
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits program including; Free
Health, Life, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Monthly Car Reimbursement Program
- Corporate credit card for business expenses
- Dental Coverage
- 401K Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Discounts on legal assistance, pet insurance, etc.
A Day in the life of an Ermi Sales Professional:
- Master all the programs Ermi offers and the requirements of
each insurance provider.
- Achieve monthly sales quotas by directly partnering with
orthopedic surgeons, podiatrists, occupational medicine doctors,
and physical therapists by identifying appropriate patients for the
- Attain required objectives designed to increase revenue and
- Demonstrate above-average sales practices with goals to achieve
and exceed growth plans for the territory.
- Create, grow and maintain the territory by building
relationships, performing lunch and learns, providing outstanding
customer service, and adhering to Ermi policies and
- Create programs to increase the knowledge of our
- Execute best practices and meet expectations in everyday work
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders, including direct
and indirect management, R&D, intake, HR, and marketing.
- Participate in District and Regional meetings.
About Us:For over 25 years, Ermi has improved the quality of
patients' lives by helping them recover from severe range of motion
deficits nationwide. We provide an easy-to-use in-home program with
patented technology to achieve a greater than 90% efficacy rate in
over 150,000 patients. Our talent drives our success while
continuously striving to be the standard of care for motion loss.
Our mission is simple: We rescue patients so that they can live
life to the fullest. Join our team, and let's rescue patients
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated success in medical device sales or in a related
- Success in building and managing accounts
- Bachelor's degree
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation, as this is
a field-based position
- Technical Skills in Microsoft Office, Google, Apple products,
and Sales Force
--- NOTE: Each successful candidate MUST live in the assigned sales
territory; otherwise, you will NOT be considered for this
position.The above statements describe the general nature and level
of work being performed by the sales team members assigned to this
role. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required in this position. All
personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their
everyday responsibilities from time to time or as needed.
Keywords: Ermi LLC., Milwaukee , Professional Sales Representative, Sales , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!